Tuesday, March 06, 2007

it has already been a long week

There is an office supplies (or shipping) commercial where the guy in the office is always shouting about how busy he is. Yelling "CANT TALK" or "BUSY BUSY BUSY." I'm afraid this is what i have become. running around a small confined space yelling about expense reports and really doing no work at all, ever. i'm just wondering how long I can hold out until eventual burnout and deep psychotic irrationality.

I'm sure my coworkers think I'm snobby and self-centered, I honestly don't know the last time I had a conversation with someone at work that was outside of a task or need. I did find myself talking to a plant the other day... OK I lied I was actually talking to the copier. pleading and coaxing that it would dispense my documents qucikly and efficently.

so i'm drinking this drip out of a styrofoam cup in hopes that i'll be hospitalized and sent home on vacation.

1 comment:

STBD said...

That's the spirit...